Key Benefits of Using NetVu Connected Technology
NetVu Connected technology features advanced and unique technology that delivers real-world savings in terms of the cost of storage,
energy usage and time and resource spent retrieving and reviewing events.
Flawless streaming and simplified multi-camera playback combine to provide the best image quality and incident review capabilities that are unmatched by any competitor offering in the market.
- Advanced file streaming protocol developed specifically for use in Video Surveillance, rather than generic protocols designed for Web Media.
- PAR file format video storage enables immediate playback across multiple channels with complete time synchronisation and allows storage of additional information such as event data and analytic streams.
- MultiMode dynamic record and stream switching utilises activity detection to optimise recording profiles, reducing HDD storage costs by up to 80%.
- Closed IP hardened management layer provides unparalleled, automatic security plus automatic discovery of NetVu Connected products and an easy to use drag and drop allocation format.
- Comprehensive event handling driven by physical interfaces, metadata or custom scripts, including active or inactive reporting and MQTT integration.
- Embedded Meta data support with processing within the camera, server or viewing software and offering the functionality to deliver a total Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) solution, increasing timesaving, maximising efficiency benefits and automated risk reduction.
- Bespoke PowerScripts deliver advanced processing of real time data, activity detection and other system extensions.
Read more about the technology within our products and the benefits of NetVu Connected technology by clicking on the image below.