Trade in your DS2s and get up to 50% off a next generation DVR
What is the Offer?
50% off the TRADE PRICE for a SD Advanced 6TB
46% off the TRADE PRICE for a SD Advanced 3TB *
Why is the offer good news?
The DS2 is actually an obsolete product line. It continues to be in service because NetVu’s Dedicated Micros products last a very long time! However, because they are very old kit, they are expensive to repair and there is only limited repair support due to the lack of availability of parts. As a result the repair assessment has to be set at £495.
The good news is the DS2 has now been superseded by a much more advanced DVR – the SD Advanced. We have a range of SD Advanced DVRs that can work with your existing cameras as well as giving you an affordable upgrade path through to full IP if desired. (See diagram on the bottom right of this page).
And a SD Advanced DVR discounted up to 50% represents fantastic value.
Replacing a DS2 unit with a SD Advanced is very straight forward. We have produced an installer information sheet that shows how quick and easy it is to do – DS2 to SD Advanced upgrade Installer information.
What do you need to do to get the trade in deal?
1. Fill in the trade in application form – we can email it to you or you can download it from this page and fill it in, and send it back to us. Or we would be happy to complete the form with you over the phone. Whichever suites you best.
The information we will need for the form is:
- Name and Job Title
- Company and Address
- Product part no.
- Serial numbers
2. Send us your DS2s (we will provide a returns label to you and we will pay for the postage).
3. Order your new SD Advanced straight away at the discounted price.
Important information about the Scheme for you to know
- Installers whom have repairs in our Service Centre not yet completed at 19th April can trade the DS2 in for new SD Advanced
- You must fill in a trade in application form and have an account set up
- If your trade in DS2s are not returned, you may be charged the difference in price from offer price to regular price
- Offer only applies if a DS2 is being traded in, otherwise regular pricing applies
- Full Terms & Conditions for the Trade In Scheme are available to view and download from this web page
- The offer is not retrospective in that lower price cannot be claimed on previous SD Advanced purchases
- The offer starts from 19th April 2018 and will continue until further notice
- Standard terms and conditions of sale apply
* SD Advanced DVRs available in the scheme are the SDA/16/3T and SDA/16/6T
Trading in your DS2 for a new SD Advanced opens up many upgrade path options, whether you need a hybrid solution or looking to achieve full IP. Download our upgrade path information sheet below for more information.