Archive Management System (AMS) is a professional video management and diagnostics system designed to organise and manage video and associated data recordings by large scale, multi-location static and mobile vehicle CCTV solutions.
AMS reduces the cost of ownership by saving time and resources by automatically indexing and archiving all video and associated meta data produced by any of the connected devices.
AMS’s powerful diagnostics tools enable predictive maintenance by reporting the health and operation of the system to authorised users, resulting in reduced exposure to risk through improved up-time.
The AMS SiteBuilder tool allows for easy building and deploying of NetVu Pick-A-Point configurations. AMS is also able to host a central Pick-A-Point audit trail and provides features to review it.
AMS Features at a Glance:
- Automatic and manual archive of video footage to any desired storage location.
- Capability to archive from mobile (wireless or 3G), or fixed asset devices.
- Health monitoring of all connected devices. Including:
- Camera fails
- Recording status
- Disk health
- Reboots / power fails
- User friendly search and review suite to enable fast access to archived or remote video.
- SiteBuilder module for easy set-up of sites in Pick-A-Point.